This is a very difficult and very large wooden giant crystal puzzle.
One of a family of puzzles, all having a similar starting point. However this perfectly symmetrical, multifaceted structure is form by the assembly of 51 bars. And each bar is carefully cut so that the pieces can interlock to make a solid core.
Once assembled, no single piece can simply be pulled out of place in order to take the puzzle apart .As in many construction puzzles, the key lies in turning one piece.
- Name Giant Crystal Puzzle
- Item No. SL042
- Ages 4 to 99
- Package Colorbox, Acrylic box, shrinking wrap, blister, wooden box, cotton bags.
- Dimensions 10*10*10cm or other size.
- Safety Conforms to CPSIA, EN-71 & ASTM F963 safety standards
- Warning Choking Hazard: Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years